Once again, I'm Intern Michelle (Intern Meesh if you're going with the other interns and trying to annoy me.) Today is a little slow at the KDWB Studios; I've already finished calling all the Ke-dollar sign-ha winners, and Intern Meg left for the day and Intern Bren and I were looking for something fun to do. Since I'm a movie freak, I decided to quiz Intern Bren with the Celebrity Game, also known as Six Degrees. The following celebrities can be connected through their movies and co-stars, though they never have starred with each-other. Let's see how Intern Bren did with this harrowing task.
Ready? Set? GO!
1) Adam Brody to Rachel Bilson
a. This can be done in one degree of separation.
b. Intern Bren's Response: Silence, then "I have no idea."
2) Patrick Dempsey to Will Ferrell
a. This can be done in five degrees of separation.
b. Intern Bren's Respone: "Patrick Dempsey in Maid of Honor… That’s all I got."
3) Renee Zelleweger to Daniel Radcliffe
a. This can be done in two degrees of separation.
b. Intern Bren’s Response: "Who’s Daniel Radcliffe?"
Stumped? Here are the answers that I came up with…
1) Rachel Bilson in Jumper with Kristen Stewart, Kristen Stewart in In the Land of Women with Adam Brody.
2) Patrick Dempsey in Valentine’s Day with Ashton Kutcher, Ashton Kutcher in No Strings Attached with Natalie Portman, Natalie Portman in Star Wars with Ewan McGregor, Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge with Nicole Kidman, Nicole Kidman in Bewitch with Will Ferrel.
3) Renee Zellweger in Bridet Jones' Diary with Colin Firth, Colin Firth in the King's Speech with Helena Bonham Carter, Helena Bonham Carter in Harry Potter with Daniel Radcliffe.
Can you come up with better degrees than I can? Good luck, because clearly I am the expert. (Intern Bren's response: "Really, Meesh?"
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!