This summer has been jam packed with great musical hits. We decided to choose our top ten songs for summer of 2011.
This is our summer 2011 playlist from interns Mollie and Laura:
1. Last Friday Night by Katy Perry-great way to start off the weekend off right!
2. Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer- a little pick me up to get you through the work week.
3. Tonight, Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae- a pump up jam while you’re out on the town!
4. Give Me Everything by Pitbull/ Ne-yo/ Afrojack/ Nayer- fun song to dance to while at the club.
5. For the First Time by The Script- good sing-a-long
6. Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson- great to blast in the car and jam to
7. Good Life by OneRepublic- relaxing song
8. I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas- a great hit that never gets old
9. Like a G6 by Far East Movement/ Cataracs/ Dev- great for a summer party playlist
10. Lazy Song by Bruno Mars- because who doesn’t want to be lazy and do nothing all day?
Hope you enjoy our recommendations. These will hopefully help you survive the hot summer heat!!
Interns Mollie and Laura